CAD/CAM Kovoprog - Machining - Miling and Drilling:
Distributed now: version 4.13 rel. 2
- Main features
- Process list
- Workpiece shape definition
- Plane curves in 3D space
- Machining process
- Using tools
- Tool turret manager
- Special macro creation
- - There is the build-in programming language in the system. The abilities of the system can be extended by the macros typed in the language. There are several ways how to use macros.
- - The plane curves can be created by geometrical macros. For example, the curves defined by the math formula (parabole, ellipse) or curves defining some special shapes (special necking, gear wheels).
- - Machining macros allow to define the whole special procedure of machining including the generation of the trajectories. The creating of the shape and its machining are parts of such a macro. This macros are useful in case of some standard machining processes. This macros can be used right in a process list like internal machining operations.
- - Macros are saved in the files called libraries. The synoptic macro manager enables the manipulation with the libraries including moving and copying macros from one library to the other one by mouse.
- Generating NC code
- Post-processor list:
- System machine list: